On Organizational Learning
Blackwell Publishers, 1992
1. udgave, 6. oplag 1998, 450 sider
On Organizational Learning draws together the seminal work on organizational
learning by Chris Argyris over many years to give a complete picture of his
outstanding contribution in the field.
Forcusing on learning and organizational politics the book addresses the key
The author's focus on the defensive and protective processes which inhibit
organizations from learning has opened the up to a new form of scrutiny, and
demonstrates the liberating alternatives created by scientific investigation.
This new paperback edition makes Argyris's unique contribution available to
students and specialists in the field.
- Organizational learning and Action Science.
- Organizational effectiveness and what inhibits it.
- Organizational development and human resource activities.
- Usable knowledge and how it is inhibited.